Customer Service Supervisor
About the Job
This position is responsible for supervising the Harley Davidson order fulfillment department. Providing customer service in the role of Order Fulfillment for all subsets work in conjunction with direct sale representatives to insure timely and accurate order fulfillment while maximizing service. Position supervises over order processing, shipment forecast, retailer deliveries, returns, cancellations, credits and dispute resolution. The position supervises over an order fulfillment team and is responsible for order integrity, employee training and development, reviews, hiring and terminations. Establish control related standards and procedures.
Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible for managing and leading the Harley Davidson Order Fulfillment team.
- Maintain a level of on time order fulfillment, customer support and problem resolution through analysis of the order file to meet shipping forecast.
- Support production team goals and performance objectives.
- Work with the sales team to insure top customer satisfaction that supports company's profitability.
- Oversee all aspects of customer order management from order entry, to bulk, to production, to shipment.
- Preparation of order status reports and frequent communication with sales representative, customer, sales management and internal Harley Davidson leadership team.
- 2-5 years' supervisory experience in a customer service environment.
- Experience in direct employee supervision.
- Experience in order fulfillment and/or customer support.
- Excellent management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong math skills.
- Must be able to set priorities, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, FMS, DMS, Indra Escape, Filemaker)