Content Programmer I
About the Job
Bleacher Report is seeking aprogrammerwho will work to curate content from multiple sources and make editorial judgements on the Front Page and Bleacher Report App. TheProgrammerwill primarily be responsible for packaging and distributing B/R's content across several platforms.
The Programmer will be required to cover live events across all sports and will be asked to assist senior level programmers in creating event distribution plans. An ideal candidate would be described as someone that executes direction well and is diligent with their time management. Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment is a must. Innovation is a plus when it comes to copy, voice and content packaging.
- Package all Bleacher Report content and partnership content across our Front Page, App and CNN platforms
- Work closely with other programmers to brainstorm packaging and properly distribute B/R content
- Collaborate with other programming and editorial groups to align B/R's voice across all platforms
- Review performance of distribution plans and provide meaningful feedback on quality and quantity of performance.
- A strong understanding of B/R's voice and brand
- Experience working across complex and matrixed organizations
- Experience working with social media platforms, breaking news and content creation
- Should be comfortable collaborating across multiple departments including editorial & video
- Strong editorial judgement and comprehension of content creation
Bleacher Report is a division of Turner. Turner and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Turner and its subsidiaries are E-Verify users.