Global Brand Imaging Reporting Analyst
About the Job
Nike, Inc.'s storytellers, Marketing and Communication sets the brand tone. A creative force of specialists tell Nike's stories of innovation and sport through advertising, brand strategy, digital engagement and product presentation. Using channels ranging from retail stores to social media, Marketing & Communication teams connect the science and art of Nike innovations to the hearts and minds of athletes around the world.
Global Brand Imaging (GBI) provides compelling product imagery and copy that elevates the Nike brand vision. To accomplish this, we leverage the power of modern technologies, skill-sets and onsite services. The speed and complexity of our business requires a new level of fact-based decision making. If you are passionate about working with data, have a strong blend of technical expertise and business acumen, and want to join an expanding movement to level-up data-driven decision making at Nike, we encourage you to apply.
You will create, analyze and distribute reports that support image readiness for Wholesale and Direct to Consumer businesses. You will create reports that help support the business, from inbound tracking, to image coverage and image readiness reports as well as adhoc reporting to help understand business opportunities.
You must be a self-starter, flexible thinker, proactive, and a good communicator who is comfortable with ambiguity. You must love solving logical puzzles, be comfortable with big data sets, and have a proven ability to connect the dots between different workstreams. Your ability to develop personal relationships, build trust, and embrace the balance of art and science will set you apart.
- Help build trust in the numbers by becoming an expert in data that supports Nike value streams for Wholesale and Direct to Consumer
- Maintain and enhance weekly, monthly, quarterly & yearly image readiness reports to key stakeholders
- Address ad-hoc requests for data where appropriate
- Manage data from multiple data sources for planning tools, and reporting needs
- Develop strong working relationships with management and cross functional teams
- Track and resolve reporting issues using a variety of tools
- Work with and within several photo production workflows
- Successfully manage multiple priorities against business goals
- Drive process improvements develop metrics and best practices to measure success
- Train contractors as needed on systems and processes to assist with seasonal production
- Create, upload and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) on all relevant processes
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain or related field
- 2+ years additional experience in lieu of degree
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, results oriented and well organized
- Strong Nike product knowledge a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills
- Proficient in data acquisition and wrangling
- Familiarity with ETL processes and relational databases.
- Familiar with SAP and Cognos reporting platforms is a plus
- Able to successfully manage multiple priorities against business goals
- Ability to problem-solve in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to translate complex data in to digestible visualizations
- Strong technical reporting and analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to learn new tools