Territory Product Presentation Mgr
About the Job
Nike, Inc.'s storytellers, Marketing and Communication sets the brand tone. A creative force of specialists tell Nike's stories of innovation and sport through advertising, brand strategy, digital engagement and product presentation. Using channels ranging from retail stores to social media, Marketing & Communication teams connect the science and art of Nike innovations to the hearts and minds of athletes around the world.
Consumer conversations and relationships fuel the work of Nike Marketing. It's the fuel that has built one of the most recognizable brands in the world. Nike Marketing captures the science, art and emotion of Nike's innovations and connects them with the hearts, minds and souls of athletes. The pros in brand strategy, advertising, digital engagement, product presentation, consumer analytics and more foster consumer connections via channels ranging from Nike Stores to social media. They approach marketing in a way that only Nike can: taking risks, pushing boundaries and inspiring consumers to be champions.
As our Territory Product Presentation Manager, Nike Direct Stores WEST TERRITORY , you will drive the successful implementation of all visual merchandising strategies to deliver financial results, and maximize floor space productivity. You will help develop talented visual teams and creatively merchandise Nike product to appeal to our consumer, create a seamless consumer journey and adapt innovative brand messages to the retail environment. The West Territory Product Presentation Manager oversees several of the most influential Nike Direct doors in the country and serves as an integral member of the integrated Product Presentation Team. As the Territory Product Presentation Manager, you will:
- Leverage Product Presentation to create powerful stories that drive productivity and profitability. Manage the implementation of Product Presentation programs and strategies
- Work with Nike Direct Store, District Leads and Nike Headquarter Teams to optimize business opportunities and consumer needs through efficient and effective seasonal mapping, space planning and merchandising strategies
- Partner with Territory, Nike Direct Leadership and Nike Headquarter Teams to give visual expertise and consumer insight. Leverage retail elevation to grow revenue in our beacon Nike Direct doors.
- Provide intel and create opportunities to elevate the premiere stores and accounts in the West while supporting the holistic Product Presentation strategy.
- Utilize key sport moments to accelerate retail elevation and sustained brand presence in the marketplace, leading with Nike West Direct Doors.
- Work with Cross-Functional Partners (Marketing, Sales, Finance) to monitor category business, analyze initiative installs, and chase marketplace opportunities.
- Maintain the development of the Nike Direct Visual Team through continuous training and feedback.
- Assess the performance of Product Presentation Programs and identify opportunities for enhancements and improvements
- Develop a clear territory strategy for product presentation regarding priorities, service levels, and expectations with strong communication skills to manage across functions, territory and Geo
- Indirectly manage a team of in-store visual specialists/managers, setting goals that link to overall brand and business priorities. This will entail coaching, development, helping with hiring decisions, driving performance management, and recognition/rewards
- Develop strong working relationships with RDDs and RTDs, Geo PP/RBP, LP and business partners in the Territory Office
- Monitor territory execution to ensure Product Presentation standards are met and consistent while facilitating the reporting process for the Territory Product Presentation team to the Geo Product Presentation Director
- Possess a clear passion for the art and science of visual merchandising
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Visual Merchandising, Design or related field or extensive experience in Visual Merchandising in lieu of a degree
- 5+ years of experience in retail marketing, visual presentation, product merchandising or directly related experience
- Extensive visual background with previous experience in a retail environment.
- Demonstrated experience creating fascinating window and in-store displays. Apparel focus is preferred
- Ability to create unique presentation solutions for various retail environments that inspire the consumer, drive sales and align with the Nike brand voice
- Knowledge of current retail landscape and the latest trends and innovations for retail
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Influencing & Negotiating skills preferred.
- Confident presentation and computer skills with command of Outlook calendar, Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote, Mac proficiency preferred.
- Ability to travel 20-40% and work irregular work hours