Entry Level Scrum Master
About the Job
Nike, Inc. Technology is responsible for making the world's largest sport brand run faster, smarter and more securely. From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications. Global Technology aggressively innovates solutions to drive growth while creating and implementing tools that help make everything else in the company possible.
Nike Technology designs, creates and implements the methods and tools needed to make the world's largest sports brand run faster, smarter and more securely. Global Technology teams aggressively innovate the solutions needed to help employees navigate Nike's rapidly evolving landscape. From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications.
The Enterprise Finance Technology team needs a strong Scrum Master who will lead self-organizing and self-managing teams in applying and optimizing Agile practices to maximize team performance and effectiveness.
- Operates as a servant leader in service to the team's needs.
- Supports the team in practicing Agile principles.
- Assists the Product Owner in managing the backlog to ensure it is properly prioritized.
- Coordinates or facilitates agile ceremonies.
- Tracks and communicates agile metrics to team
- Helps to identify, remove and/or escalate risks, roadblocks, and cross team dependencies.
- Assists team in using metrics and other artifacts to identify potential items for continuous improvement.
- Participates in Scrum of Scrums.
- An understanding of Agile Principles and how they're applied in workplace culture
- Facilitation skills within teams and groups
- Experience resolving issues at a team level
- Good communication, team dynamics, and servant leadership skills
- An understanding of technology systems
- Knowledge of document management tools a strong plus
- Minimum 1 year relevant work experience in a technology environment
- Previous experience supporting teams
- Experience working with Agile or similar methodologies