Global Consumer Svcs Operations Internship
About the Job
Working in Nike's Consumer Services division will be rewarding, it will be challenging, and it will most definitely not be just another job. You'll be an ambassador of the Nike brand -- everything we stand for: drive, determination, the unyielding commitment to excellence, these all will be a part of your everyday experience. We're committed to making every consumer's experience a rewarding one, and as a member of our team, your contributions will be a big part of our success.
As our Global Nike Consumer Services Intern your primary responsibility is to ensure that our consumer is first and foremost in our minds while influencing an environment that allows our athletes to affectively service our consumers. Consumer services collects consumer feedback, tracks contact center KPIs, and provides voice of the consumer insight back to the business for product, marketing and process improvements. In this role you will create comprehensive dashboards turning consumer data into a story ensuring that Nike continues to deliver premium service for our consumers and members globally.
- Lead research and analytical work to identify, resolve and implement solutions to key business issues that arise; create an intake form to capture user input data
- Manage various consumer insights tools to collect and store relevant data and information
- Ability to turn data into visualized, actionable analysis and metrics - make data tell a story
- Pursuing a Master's degree with an expected graduation of Winter 2019 or Spring 2020
- Advanced skill level in SQL (familiarity with R, SAS, or Python a plus) as well as experience in developing in BI Tools (Ex. Qlikview, Power BI, Tableau)
- Familiarity with database design
- Experience in identifying critical information, analyzing, developing hypotheses and making recommendations
- Passion for performance analysis, reporting, and working with large amounts of data
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to read, speak and understand English