Hybris B2B Manager
About the Job
Trek Bicycle is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and related products. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world's most complex problems, and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles more often for transportation, recreation, and inspiration. Our mission is to create products we love and take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We value new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done fast- turning ideas into reality.
Come, join us, and help us transform the world, the bike, and have a blast while doing it!
Trek Bicycle is looking for a software development manager who has experience in software architecture using Java Spring and strong leadership skills. This person will lead a team of software engineers, and be responsible for application architecture, code quality, and software development and deployment processes. In addition to those items the candidate should have experience working with business stakeholders, Analysts and Project Managers to identify and implement technical solutions for business needs.
Trek IT believes in crafted software, in end-to-end ownership of products and fast iterations, and provides a flexible work environment, remote work is available but some travel may be required for this position. Our approach to software development is to use the best tool for the job, often taking advantage of the latest technology to solve complex problems.
The Software Development Manager will:
- Architect, code, create test plans, test, debug, and document on our existing Hybris platform
- Communicate face-to-face with their peers and customers in a participatory environment
- Ensure architectural, business, coding, design, and quality standards are adhered to by both yourself and your team
- Be responsible for the quality and timeliness of your own work and your team's
- Stay current with the latest technologies, patterns, and tooling
- Be self-motivated and require minimal supervision
- Actively participate in sprint ceremonies such as daily standup and retrospectives
- Be willing to perform typical managerial duties for a team of developers such as performance reviews, one-on-ones, and career counseling.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience required
- 3-5 years of related experience required
- Managerial experience not required, but must demonstrate a clear desire and aptitude for a servant leadership position
- Implemented or worked on a Hybris platform version 5.X and above
- Experience in Hybris data modeling, impex, component creation, cockpit customization
- Expertise in Java, Spring, Apache, Tomcat, Linux
- Experience working in an Agile or Kanban environment
- Experience working with CI tools and automation including but not limited to Chef, Jenkins, Ant, Gradle
- Experience with Microsoft Azure is a plus
- Experience working with and creation of Restful web services
We are an E-Verify employer.
For more information, please click on the following links:
E-Verify Participation Poster: English / Spanish
E-Verify Right to Work Poster: English | Spanish