TEMP Jr Analyst
About the Job
Futures Sport & Entertainment (FS&E), the UK-based data, technology and analytics consulting company, has now launched in the US.
Futures bring unique, proprietary software and insights to the foremost domestic and international sports leagues, leading teams and franchises, and Fortune 500 companies. We work with some of the world's most prominent and powerful sports and entertainment entities, and our projects have stretched to all corners of the globe.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
We are looking for a Junior Analyst to help support U.S.-based projects, with a specific focus on media and sponsorship analytics. The ideal candidate will have a strong entrepreneurial attitude and a desire to break into the sports marketing industry. While FS&E is owned and operated by the Interpublic Group (IPG), it has taken the shape of a "start-up" venture here in the States. It's an exciting opportunity and a great time to join our team.
Who We Are Looking For:
- An analytical and strategic thinker who has a business mind and a passion for sports and entertainment
- Someone who is excited by the opportunity to work in a start-up environment and grow with the business
- A quant-savvy teammate who enjoys working with different data sources to identify insights and inform reports and presentations
- Someone who has experience handling multiple projects with challenging deadlines simultaneously, while working as both part of a team and independently
- A self-starter with meticulous attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (including coursework in fields such as computer science, math, economics, business, statistics, science or engineering)
- Excellent numeric communication skills, including advanced PowerPoint skills. A writing and PowerPoint or Excel assignment will be a part of hiring process
- Advanced training in Microsoft Excel, including logic functions.
- General coding and data science knowledge desirable. SQL, VBA, R, SPSS and/or Python experience preferred
- Comfort with being resourceful and working independently when necessary
- Knowledge of sports and/or media business landscape desirable
Futures is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status