Mgr, Promo Scheduling & Strategy Sports
About the Job
Manager, Promo Scheduling & Strategy FOX Sports (Freelance)
The Manager of Promo Scheduling & Strategy FOX Sports is responsible for entering, managing, and organizing all of the daily promo functions required to produce our network log including promo scheduling for FOX Sports.
- Aid in the execution & scheduling of promotional content across FOX Sports based on the linear promo strategy
- Manage and execute contingency logs for FOX Sports (as needed) on a daily basis
- Strategically target key demographics for all promo campaigns & monitor proper rotation of promotional inventory across all properties
- Works closely with Operations team to help define inventory, flight dates and promotional priorities required to meet marketing objectives
- Works closely with Commercial Administration team to ensure timely delivery of logs and to make sure we are meeting our daily deadlines
- Aid & collaborate in the log change process across the various properties in the FOX Sports portfolio
- Track and manage the scheduling of contractual obligations on the FOX Sports Logs
- Working knowledge of GripIt and PACE
Please send resumes to: Marketingfreelance@foxsports.net
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Current Employees and Freelancers/Contractors Apply Here*