Crunch Personal Trainer
About the Job
Crunch Vista is looking for bilingual (english/spanish) Personal Trainers who are passionate about helping people reach their goals!
Personal Trainer Expectations and Responsibilities
At Crunch, you are a part of an elite team of trainers and front desk staff that focus on providing a knowledgeable, clean and fun workout environment. Duties as a Crunch trainer are:
- Developing workout programs for clientele to help get them to their goals
- Provide nutritional recommendations and support using dotFit tools (including supplement recommendations)
- Attend team and individual development meeting in regards to business and programing
- Managing client programs
- Meeting work related goals
- Sales (encouraged but not required)
- Make an average $28 per session hour (not including commissions)
- Commission on personal sales
- Pay raise opportunities
- Upward mobility opportunities including promotions to assistant fitness manager, fitness manager and more.
Perk of being a Crunch trainer
- 30%-40% Discounts on all dotFit supplements
- Free CEU including
- o Nutrition (1.6 CEU's)
- o TRX & Rip-Trainer
- o Camp Crunch small group
- o AFAA certified Class-ic training certifications
- o Schwinn Spin Certifications
- o Free seminars
- Discounts on NASM certifications and other CPT exams
- On the job on-boarding and weekly training/ development
- Free membership including guest privileges and access to other Crunch Essential locations
- State of the art training facility including:
- o Olympic platforms
- o Competition weight
- o Sports turf, sleds and battle ropes
- o Combat Training Center
- o TRX suspension straps
- o Plyometric Boxes
- o And so much more...
- Great attitude, willingness to learn and a passion for fitness
- Nationally certified as a personal trainer
- o (NASM, NSCA, ACSM, NCSF, ACE, NESTA, TRX, NCCPT, ISSA)
- B.S. degree in a related field (Exercise Science, Kinesiology, Sports Medicine, Physical Education, Nutrition, Fitness Specialist, etc.)
- AED/CPR certified
- dotFit and Camp Crunch certifications (provided by Crunch)
- Full time and part-time positions available (no previous experience required)
Crunch Fitness is looking for energetic, enthusiastic people that are passionate about health and fitness to join our team.
Looking to combine work, fitness and fun? Crunch Fitness is looking for energetic, enthusiastic people that are passionate about health and fitness to join our team. Working at Crunch is more than a job, it's an opportunity to inspire others to reach their fitness goals. Our 'No Judgments' philosophy attracts a diverse and welcoming group of professionals and makes Crunch an amazing company to work for.
Crunch is a gym that believes in making serious exercise fun by fusing fitness and entertainment and pioneering a philosophy of No Judgments. Our gyms are packed with the latest state-of-the-art cardio and strength training equipment, weight room, full service locker rooms with showers, tanning booths, HydroMassage® bed, and an extensive schedule of Crunch's signature classes including Zumba®, BodyWeb with TRX®, Yoga Body Sculpt, Belly Butt and Thighs Bootcamp, and more.