Receptionist /Operations Asst
About the Job
At PUMA, we are in constant pursuit of faster. That extends beyond our support of the fastest athletes in the world. We also work to be fast in how we adapt to and connect with the constantly changing world around us. Through innovative design, iconic footwear and apparel, and authentic partnerships, we aim to always push what's next in both sport and culture.
That hustler's spirit can be felt across PUMA categories, partnerships, offices, and countries. And we are always in search of talent that can help us set the pace at which sport and culture collide, as well as finding better ways to connect and collaborate with our communities.
PUMA supports over 13,000 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and Dobotex, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
- Open the office every morning by 8:25/8:30 am.
- Greet and direct visitors and vendors to the Boston Office
- Maintain visitor log book; provide daily visitor logs to building security.
- Monitor and maintain organization of the office's conference room, bookings, kitchens, and common areas ensuring cleanliness and proper inventory of equipment.
- Support office gatherings and regional meetings with accounts as needed, coordinate meeting and event set up for internal groups per request.
- Manage the delivery of catering orders as requested for office and departmental meetings, set up deliveries in conference rooms and ensure rooms are cleaned after events.
- Issue parking passes to guests and visitors Maintain excel database, and issue chaser tickets.
- Keep office snacks and kitchen materials well stocked by stocking them daily
- HS diploma
- Previous Retail, Event, Office Management, or Administrative experience a plus.
- Experience working on Outlook email, calendar management systems.
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience managing a front office, demonstrating an ability to be pleasant, professional using sound judgment in a business setting.
- Must be reliable and dependable, responsible for opening and closing office every day.
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
PUMA is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of PUMA to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, gender, physical or mental disability, veteran-status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.For additional information, please contact: email@example.com