Adobe Premiere Video Editor- Intermediate Level
About the Job
NFL Media is currently looking for an Adobe Video Editor to work on our various studio shows. Must have a minimum of 3-5 years of previous experience working in a live broadcast post production environment and be willing to work flexible schedules including overnights weekends and holidays. Candidate needs to possess a strong work ethic, positive workplace approach, work well with others and adapt in a quickly changing production environment.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Editing various types of content for NFL Network live studio shows using Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects and Photoshop.
- Interact collaboratively with Senior Producers, Line Producers and PAs in an edit bay to package and turnaround content for our live studio shows under extremely tight deadlines.
- Ability to work on projects independently with minimal direction from Producers and deliver finished projects in a timely manner.
- Handle critical deadlines and short turnarounds in a fast-paced live broadcast environment
- Full understanding of video codecs, sequence and export settings and video delivery workflows.
- Adhere to all facility SOPs and existing workflows to execute numerous daily tasks.
- Troubleshoot technical issues in the facility and solve them in a time-critical manner.
- Demonstrated intermediate to advanced experience with Adobe Premiere CC 2018, After Effects and Photoshop.
- Extensive knowledge of the NFL and College football. This position requires an in-depth knowledge of the NFL including team rosters and league activity. The ability to know the current rosters in the NFL and to be able to spell player's names accurately is a crucial skill in order to succeed in this role.
- Possess excellent communications skills that allow for highly productive workflows between the editorial and production departments.
- This position is focused on weekend hours and holidays, so the candidate must have a flexible schedule and be able to work weekends, holidays and off-hour shifts when needed.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience