About the Job
Troon Corporate office in Scottsdale, AZ is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of full-time Payroll Specialist. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service.
Key Responsibilities of the Payroll Specialist:
• Responsible for processing Personnel Action Requests (PARs) to include Salary and department changes, new hires, bonuses, terminations, retro pay and benefits adjustments.
• Sets up Garnishments to include, child support orders, tax levies, etc.
• Sets up and process accurately various earnings and deductions requests/spreadsheets.
• Generates manual checks in a timely and accurate manner.
• Ensures all payroll checks are distributed timely to the field.
• Researches and resolves payroll related inquiries from employees and management.
• Demonstrates strong focus on team work and initiatives as well as manage independent work load.
Minimum Requirements for the Payroll Specialist:
• High school diploma or general education degree; and a minimum 5 years' experience in high volume payroll are required.
• Regular and reliable attendance.
• Must possess strong customer service skills.
• Must have strong attention to detail.
• Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills.