Audubon Country Club-Pool Service Attendants
About the Job
Audubon Country Club in Naples, FL is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of seasonal full-time and/or part-time Poolside Servers/Attendant. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service for our guests.
Key Responsibilities for the Poolside Servers /Attendant:
• Maintains cleanliness of facility operations according to established daily maintenance procedures.
• Maintains up-to-date knowledge of department programs, events, and activities. Answers guest questions regarding such programs.
• Skims bugs and other debris from surface to prepare pool for daily use, empties automatic skimmer.
• Maintains understanding of operating procedures for pool.
• Completes checklist for opening, closing, and daily procedures.
• Takes direction from Facility Coordinator, Special Event and Youth Coordinator and Conference Recreation Coordinator.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
• Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Poolside Servers/Attendant:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and 2 to 3 years experience in a quality restaurant or private club environment.
• Must have CPR and First Aid Certification.
• Regular and reliable attendance.
• Must have passion for providing quality service in a sophisticated and FUN atmosphere.
• Always thinking ahead on how to continuously provide superb customer service in a TEAM environment.
• Handles pressure well under unexpected activity levels.
• Has a natural upbeat and positive personality.
• Must always willing to learn more about industry practices and products.
• Must always be a team player willing to assist where needed.