Sr Designer, Accessories - Men's
About the Job
Sr. Designer, Accessories
The Sr. Designer, Accessories will be responsible for assisting the design team as they bring the vision of product to life.The Sr. Designer will also work with other designers, product managers and developers.Under Armour offers a work environment that is collaborative and team oriented. We are an authentic brand that pushes the envelope every day; innovation is a key part of our success. We are looking for a Sr. Designer who is willing to learn and develop a strong point of view built on inspirations and ideas.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Be the key partner in helping create brand identity and distinctive Under Armour Accessories offerings with a creative and current design vision.
- Support Design Team by presenting a collection story to our customers under aggressive timelines.
- Develop and execute clear and detailed technical kits for Sourcing / Development to manage execution with Vendors
- Interact cross functionally with PLM's, Sourcing, Developers, Quality, Production, Wear Test, and Materials on seasonal line development
- Manage merchandising pages and own color management of the line.
- Ensure processes are up-to-date and being held to UA standards.
- Build presentation files
- Be able to stand as a creative point person for the Accessories Team
- Communicate with Sourcing, Development, and Product partners on a daily basis to ensure Brand connectivity
- Own the creative process for Accessories including partnering with Development to drive innovation in materials, fit, form, or function
- BA or BFA in Apparel or Product design
- 5+ years of Apparel design related experience, working in the Accessories industry preferred
- Graphic background preferred
- Willingness to travel
- Passion to design compelling, innovative product
- Exceptional skills in hand illustration
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Solid understanding of construction and textiles, including price points and merchandising needs.