Workforce Optimization Specialist
About the Job
Nike, Inc. Retail Corporate is the backbone to stores around the world. A global network of teams - Finance, Human Resources, Talent Development, Marketing, Merchandising, Real Estate and Strategic Planning - direct the daily operations of Nike.com and the hundreds of Nike Stores and Nike Factory Stores. Retail Corporate teams share the same passion and energy for the brand as their in-store teammates, and it shows: Retail continues to be one of Nike's top areas of growth.
As the Workforce Optimization Specialist you will focus on delivering retail operational excellence by providing expertise (tools, systems, communication, and processes) necessary for stores to improve profitability. Focus on store controllable, particularly with regard to productivity, sales, and service metrics. Execute workforce optimization best practices, analyze, review and update current reporting processes and tools. Identify areas for process improvements through assessment and review, and work with cross functional teams to deliver efficiencies. Be the voice of the field in financial performance management tools and storytelling.
In this role you will:
- Deliver the day to day workforce optimization & retail proces reporting to teams.
- Participate in the creation of productivity programs and enhancements that elevate the athlete & consumer experience
- Build strong and productive relationships with program stakeholders within the business, finance, brand, marketing, product presentation, store operations, and legal teams
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Finance or related field and minimum of 3 or 4 years' directly relevant work experience
- 3 years' retail store operations experience required
- Retail Store management experience is preferred
- Proficiency with MS Excel required
- Knowledge of MS Access a strong plus
- Experience with Workforce Management systems is preferred
- Experience with Store Work Load Planning is preferred
- Identify and communicate opportunities for productivity and profitability enhancements
- Demonstrate a high sense of ownership and accountability for your role
- Execute store, field leadership and WHQ facing reporting, including Box Score
- Elevate relationships with cross-functional counterparts and facilitate opportunities for collaboration