Global Controlling Operations - Tools Admin - Cade
About the Job
The Nike, Inc. Finance, Strategic Planning and Procurement teams play a key role in fueling the growth of Nike, Inc. Finance identifies opportunities and catalyzes action to drive value for every Nike shareholder. Strategic Planning helps write the future of the business by charting Nike's path forward. Nike Procurement maximizes the value of the company's investments in external resources and secures the best supplier relationships to drive business success. Across Nike's diverse geographies and businesses, the teams' unwavering commitment to excellence keeps the company one step ahead of the competition.
Nike's Global Controlling Operations (GCO) organization provides transactional support via a shared delivery model to stakeholders throughout the world. Our mission is to exceed the efficiency and accuracy expectations of our internal clients by leveraging our process execution and innovative technology expertise.
Innovative technology has led the GCO to provide cutting edge solutions to serve our stakeholders. This includes a function that manages tools vital to global shared services (our balance sheet reconciliation and close task tool Cadency and our manual journal entry routing tool Promenta) as well as provide timely reporting to governmental agencies. Digitizing Finance and Controlling is a key initiative of Nike, and we are looking for an experienced professional to support our tools administration and reporting team within the shared services function. Critical to our success, this capability will enable us to deliver against key elements of our priorities.
The GCO Tools Admin - Cadency & Reporting will be multi-talented, specifically providing critical support in:
- Performs day-to-day tool maintenance of the Cadency tool, ensuring that operational tasks are managed and provided in accordance with established service level agreements (SLAs).
- Supporting the release of tool updates from end-to-end.
- Develops and executes on a process to better provide mandated government reporting (e.g., Census) for the NIKE organization.
Our ideal candidate will have a proven track record of providing great customer service to stakeholders and will have an affinity for new technologies and processes. We are looking for passionate, driven individuals who can be a part of furthering a critical capability for a Fortune 500 multinational company.
- Preferred - 2-3 years with a Fortune 500/multi-national consumer products company.
- Experience with supporting technical applications.
- SAP experience a plus.
- Intermediate verbal and written communication skills; ability to effectively communicate status, issues, and risks with leadership team.
- MS Office and good Excel skills (pivot tables, VLOOKUP functions, etc.).
- Customer service and cross-functional interpersonal skills.
- Operational process subject matter expertise.
- Consistent attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn foundations of process optimization techniques.
- Able to develop and implement local processes.