About the Job
Overview NIKE Digital is taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it. At NIKE Digital, we embrace open source, contributing to the community by building - and sharing - digital solutions that work on a global scale. We invest in cutting-edge technologies and work with a network of open source libraries and tools, like React.js, Node.js and GraphQL. These investments and tools help us advance web and native UI development, evolve our data science and eCommerce capabilities, refine our DevOps and retool our services infrastructure.
We're passionate about NIKE and all the swoosh represents: limitless drive, innovation, creativity and possibilities for collaboration. We focus relentlessly on talent and are always looking for ways to encourage growth. We are inspired by the NIKE legends who built an empire rethinking product and service, and we seek to bring that level of innovation to our technologies. Our vision is to build and deliver extraordinary NIKE platforms, services and products directly to athletes* around the world.
*If you have a body, you're an athlete.
- Full Time
- Level: Corporate
- Travel: Minimal
Success Profile At Nike Digital, we're revolutionizing fitness and sport. We're creating personalized digital experiences that inspire athletes to move faster, push harder and acheive their personal best. As a team, we're motivated by Nike's proud legacy of always being first. Join our world-class technologists in finding innovative ways to engage consumers and strengthen their connection to our products, services and brand. The work you do today will help modernize the workplace and prove essential to Nike's future success and growth.
- Digitally Savvy
- Technologically Savvy
- socially conscious
- team player
Nike gives me the freedom to create, to innovate, to fail. Our team is encouraged to experiment and take risks, a process out of which our digital future grows. Chris Peddecord Front End Engineer, Nike Digital
Nike is one of the biggest and most prestigious brands. Making nike.com live up to that prestige and work at a global scale, is the kind of challenge that brings me back to work, day-after-day. Ryan Miller Technical Architect
- Tuition Reimbursment
- Paid Time Off/Summer Fridays
- Family Support
- Relocation Reimbursement
- Work/Life Balance
- Company Wide Volunteering
• Write, drive, and prioritize thoughtful and detailed functional specifications for data ingestion, data cleansing, data quality, analytic processing, BI, and data science use cases then drive them via an Agile development methodology
• Become a subject matter expert across the Nike consumer & analytics landscape
• Work with data engineers, data scientists and data product managers on optimal data structures for efficiency of analysis
• Support and troubleshoot issues (process & system), identify root cause, and proactively recommend sustainable corrective actions
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS, other quantitative disciplines, or related fields
• 2-5 years of relevant analytical experiences that can translate into defining platform vision into requirements and working with the best engineers, product managers, and data scientists
• Exceptional SQL skills; Experience with HIVE a plus
• Experience writing detailed technical specifications describing requirements for data movement, transformation, storage, quality checks, and access latency
• Incredible attention to detail, with structured problem solving approach
• Excellent communications skills (written and verbal)