Sr It Business Consultant
About the Job
Nike, Inc. Technology is responsible for making the world's largest sport brand run faster, smarter and more securely. From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications. Global Technology aggressively innovates solutions to drive growth while creating and implementing tools that help make everything else in the company possible.
As the Senior Technology Business Consultant, you will leverage your knowledge of Warehouse Management processes and systems to define functional solutions across Nike's global landscape. You will configure, test and deploy new WMS functionality and capabilities within the North America landscape and around the world. You will lead issue resolution and implementation support for deployments in progress, and become a WMS Subject Matter Expert within the Technology organization at Nike. You will support testing activities including test plans/script creation for Unit, SIT and UAT test phases.
What we're looking for:
To make it clear, we're not looking for just anyone. We're looking for someone special, someone who had these experiences and clearly demonstrated these skills:
• Passion for technology and supply chain processes
• Ability to interpret internal and external business issues and recommend best practices
• Ability to solve complex problems and take a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions
• Ability to lead projects and deliver solutions
• Ability to explain difficult concepts and influence others to adopt a different point of view
• Ability to anticipate customer needs; assess requirements and identify new solutions
• Collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills
• Passion for being the liaison between the business, technology and support teams
• Ability to work with global teams with resources physically located in other geographies
• Ability to adapt communication style across cultures
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science or a related field.
- At least 6 years' experience in IT, business or a related field.
- 2 years additional experience in lieu of a degree.
- Must have experience with Distribution Centers and Warehouse Management Systems, experience with Manhattan WMoS is required; experience with Manhattan DCMS and WMi2011 is a plus.
- SAP experience a plus.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate business functionality and opportunities into clear, precise and easy-to-read functional specifications.
- Strong business acumen to quickly learn new business processes and understand how technology can support the business in achieving revenue and profit goals.
- Proven ability to pull a diverse group of individuals with different goals together and facilitate productive discussions.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Flexible, ability to deal with ambiguity, and a demonstrated desire for continuous personal growth.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical Technology teams