Sr Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst
About the Job
Nike, Inc. Technology is responsible for making the world's largest sport brand run faster, smarter and more securely. From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications. Global Technology aggressively innovates solutions to drive growth while creating and implementing tools that help make everything else in the company possible.
As a Senior Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst, your role in the Cyber Threat Intelligence team is to support the Nike Corporate Information Security team with collection, formatting and dissemination of briefing products on current and emerging threats that have the potential to cause harm to the Nike environment. In addition, you will support the Cyber Threat Intelligence team's efforts to clearly and creatively communicate cybersecurity trends as applied to our environment. You will explain complex cyber matters using simple terms and graphics.
This role will also provide direct support to the Nike Cyber Defense Center (NCDC) and the management team. This support will be in the form of providing daily or weekly threat updates, including information concerning current and emerging threats affecting the manufacturing and retail environments, vulnerabilities affecting hardware/software found within the Nike environment, and overall situational awareness of the threat landscape. You will also be responsible for answering specific Requests for Information (RFI) from various stakeholders in the company including executive messaging and presentations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Information Security/Assurance, Engineering, or related field of study; or at least four years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of general IT experience required.
- Minimum 1 years of Information Security experience required.
- Minimum 1 year of corporate threat intelligence knowledge preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required. Must be able to communicate technical details effectively across different audiences.
- Customer-oriented focus required, with a strong interest in a satisfied client.
- Solid understanding of Information Security and Networking required.
- The ability to learn and utilize new technology or concepts very quickly.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship