Sr Incident Response Coordinator
About the Job
Nike, Inc. Technology is responsible for making the world's largest sport brand run faster, smarter and more securely. From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications. Global Technology aggressively innovates solutions to drive growth while creating and implementing tools that help make everything else in the company possible.
The Senior Incident Response Coordinator will be responsible for the management of resources and status reporting pertaining to security incidents. This position is integral in defining the scope, framework and procedures to facilitate security incident management. Further this position will be responsible for creating after action reports and facilitating the appropriate dissemination of the report to senior leadership. Successful Sr. Security Incident Response Coordinators must be detail oriented, have exceptional organizational, written and verbal communication skills, adept at remain calm and making good decisions under pressure, and a drive to create a standardized incident management practice; a composed, process oriented, people person.
• Solid knowledge of information security principles and practice
• Minimum five years of security monitoring experience and incident response activities; preferably within a professional services firm or similar environment
• Strong knowledge of incident response and crisis management with the ability to identify both tactical and strategic solutions using strong verbal and written communication skill
• Proven track record of creating an incident management framework and processes
• Comfortable with interfacing with other internal or external organizations regarding security policy and standards violations, security controls failure and incident response situation
• Understanding of network, desktop and server technologies, including experience with network intrusion methods, network containment, segregation techniques and technologies such as Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) and Intrusion Protection Systems (IPS)
• The ability to learn and apply new concepts quick
• Resolves problems independently and/or through a support team
• Knowledge of ITIL best practices and process improvements
• Ability to balance and prioritize work
• Must be trustworthy in keeping sensitive data confidential