Sr Sap Security Application Eng
About the Job
Nike, Inc. Technology is responsible for making the world's largest sport brand run faster, smarter and more securely. From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications. Global Technology aggressively innovates solutions to drive growth while creating and implementing tools that help make everything else in the company possible.
As our SAP Application Security Engineer in Nike Technology, your role on the team will be to lead the execution of compelling and competitive application security strategy and drive engineering best practice tasks. This is a critical role within the organization that will enable tools and processes in the delivery of technology that will transform our application security solutions. You'll work in close partnership withother leaders throughout Nike's technical and businesscommunity to ensureNikeTechnology embraces industry leading innovations, trends, and transformations and accelerates and supports business strategies and priorities for Nike'srapidly growing business.This position will require that you bring a strong background in in theapplication securityfield and SAP Technologies, combined with the facilitation and influencing skills needed to shape Nike's future direction. This is a position that will allow you to exercise your leadership, interpersonal, and technical skills. It will be rewarding, yet challenging at the same time. This is not "just another job".
- Bachelor's directly relevant work experience degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years' experience in SAP Security projects with at least 2 full cycle implementations
- 2+ years of experience with SAP GRC Access Control 10.x implementation and configuration, designing segregation of duties (SOD) risks and remediating identified violations
- Strong exposure with implementation and IT controls on SAP GRC reporting and user access environments.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of large scale information technology systems;Experience with delivering enterprise quality application security solutions. Demonstrated blend of strategic, execution, and operational success of leading application security in a world class, global and high transaction environment.
- Familiarity with the following concepts: Application logging/security reporting, Application vulnerability testing, code reviews
- Strong interpersonal communications skills with a proven track record of collaboration and influence across a diverse audience of business and technical team members.
- Demonstrated experience in the creation, adoption and execution of a strategic plan.
- Ability to manage small teams that successfully execute large initiatives in addition to smaller ongoing support projects.
- Vender Relationship - Building strong relationships with a variety of third party providers to deliver the tools and skills needed to fulfill the application security strategy
- Coordinate and lead system redesign and upgrade/patching activities for the application security team
- Develop and operate application security services relevant for applications
- Work closely with other Nike teams to help implement and operate security controls
- Experience with implementing SAP GRC Process Controls / Greenlight
- CISSP certification