Asst Dir Dev - Premium Seating and Annual Giving
Purdue Research Foundation West Lafayette, IN
About the Job
John Purdue Club (JPC):
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Superior initiative, motivation, interpersonal, and customer service skills required, with the ability to effectively interact with stakeholders from a wide variety of professional and cultural backgrounds.
- Ability to influence and build working relationships among a diverse workforce at all levels required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, quantitative, organizational and project management skills necessary.
- Must be able to multi-task and meet established deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Personal computing and related software skills, such as word processing, spreadsheets, database management, data queries necessary.
- Capable of adhering to and complying with Purdue University, Purdue Research Foundation, Big Ten Conference, and NCAA applicable rules, policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Some travel and weekend work required.
- Ability to build relationships with constituents.
- Regular and reliable attendance are requirements of this position.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management, Education, Sports Administration, Communication, Hospitality and Tourism Management or related field required.
- Minimum of two years of fundraising, sales, marketing, and customer service.
- Customer service focus and background a high priority.
- Athletic fundraising or sales experience preferred.