Account Mgr, Golf Integrated Marketing (Technology
About the Job
THE JOB / Account Manager, Golf Integrated Marketing (Technology Client)
We are looking for an Account Manager to collaborate on partnership execution for a global technology client's US golf platform.
In this opportunity you'll be key to relationship and asset management with the property, and develop and coordinate strategic and tactical activation plans. We'll rely on you to create strategic presentations, communicate with C-suite audiences and be our liaison with outside vendors and agencies. You'll utilize your project management expertise and desire to work as part of a team, while thinking on your feet and solving problems independently.
THE WORK YOU'LL DO
- Deliver and execute on partnership activation plans and strategies
- Support the team and client with day-to-day property relationships and overall program development
- Manage asset allocation and delivery process globally
- Lead key meetings with both internal and external constituents, outside vendors and property
- Support the team in technology integrations and content development
- Coordinate with creative agencies and internal client groups as needed
- Create and manage precise budgets, tracking, and timelines
THE BIGGER TEAM YOU'LL JOIN
Where others see complexity, we see possibility.
Octagon is the global sports, entertainment and experiential marketing arm of the Interpublic Group. But if that classification doesn't do it for you, and it shouldn't, let's take it a step further.
We are what we believe. And we believe that while the world of sports and entertainment is full of opportunities and possibilities, sometimes the amount of choice can seem a little overwhelming. Even daunting.
That's where we come into play.
At Octagon we inspire brands, talent, and our people to see the world for all its potential. We then help break down the complexity and push forward so you can make your next right move.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- You have a passion for and expertise in sports, entertainment, gaming, music and/or celebrity & lifestyle culture
- Bachelor's degree and/or 5 years' agency/client service/experience in project
- management and execution
- Deep knowledge of and/or experience in golf and technology a plus
- You are forward thinking, proactive and creative
- You have previous collaboration experience with internal and/or external groups and agencies, as well as B2B marketing experience
- Your background spans a combination of strategic, logistical and tactical projects
- You've managed partner relationships including vendors, suppliers, and assets
- You're a self-starter who will take initiative with new projects and work with a variety of people
- You have a desire and confidence to present materials to clients
- Your organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to multi-task are excellent
- You have superb written and verbal skills, with the ability to communicate clearly and professionally
- You've got a "no job is too small" attitude
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (in particular PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Flexible and enthusiastic about traveling; weekend/holiday work as needed
Octagon is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.