Consumer Svcs Rep, Consumer Warranty/E-Commerce
About the Job
Join our talented team. Employees at Vista Outdoor are passionate and committed to delivering quality products to our customers. Our culture centers on an engaged and accountable workforce. Our goal is to attract and retain a diverse workforce: rich in talent, background, ideas and experience.
Responsibilities and Qualifications
The Consumer Services Representative, Consumer Warranty/E-Commerce builds and maintains positive relationships between CamelBak / Jimmy Styks brands and their customers and consumers by providing excellent customer service. This position will interact with all avenues of consumer warranty claims, customer ordering requirements and general consumer interactions (phone, email, and web).
- Monitor and evaluate warranty inquires via all touchpoints we have with our consumers (phone, email, web) and assess problems relative to normal failure rates and usual life span through the lens of our Got Your Bak Promise to our consumers.
- Plan and manage sufficient inventories of warranty related materials. Maintain knowledge of tools in order to understand inventory levels and manage expectations of incoming product/part needs and timing.
- Monitor and evaluate consumer e-commerce ordering issues and needs through to resolution.
- Manage customer orders transmitted via many system tools with 100% accuracy and completion.
- Ensure consumer requests are responded to within 24 hours
- Maintain database on warranty issues
- Promote CamelBak products with retailers and consumers
- Maintain thorough knowledge of the product line
- Partner with other departments within CamelBak to ensure excellent customer service
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Courteous and professional phone etiquette with the ability to spend extended periods of time interfacing with consumers on the phone.
- Excellent written skills including strong grammatical/spelling abilities.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities. Strong organizational skills.
- Strong computer navigation skills in a Windows environment.
- Excel, Data entry, customer service, sales
- 2 years related customer service experience
- As indicated by responsibilities; ability to handle multiple priorities
- Computer terminal use up to 8 hours per day. Ability to lift and move boxes up to 25 lbs unassisted.
- Standard Office Environment
We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled