About the Job
We are the Central Audience Development and Acquisition (CADA) team. We work closely with the teams at CBS.com, CBSNews.com, CBSSports.com, CNET, GameSpot, and TVGuide.com to promote and amplify the very best content and products of what CBSi produces every day.
We are looking for a dedicated and organized team member to support the Audience Acquisition marketing team and grow within this exciting team. The ideal candidate will be a team player who is willing to take direction but also shows initiative and can work independently on projects. The candidate must be a fast learner and willing to take on projects and direction as assigned. The candidate shows a strong work ethic who strives to continually learn and grow their digital marketing skills. The candidate must be organized, punctual and professional. The role will support the team's efforts on acquisition campaigns.
- Update and deliver reports to the Audience Acquisition and BU marketing team
- Monitor performance of digital media buys against KPIs and benchmarks
- Coordinate media vendor evaluations and RFPs, including scheduling meetings and capturing requirements
- Help with digital media creatives including building creatives, monitoring performance and providing creative improvements
- Support the management, monitoring, and administration of advertising campaigns
- Collaborate with multiple departments to communicate campaign progress and updates
- Attends team meetings and department calls
- Monitor activities of competitors and industry trends
- Execute special projects as needed
- Update marketing vendor reports
- Monitor campaign KPIs and pacing to benchmarks
- Process invoices and ensure timely payment
What you bring to the team:
You have -
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Experience and knowledge of digital marketing and advertising, including but not limited to social media, blogging, email, display, search marketing
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities and stakeholders.
- Enthusiastic, passionate and strong work ethic.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- Strong verbal and communication skills.
- Flexibility and ability to handle multiple projects at one time.