Center Dir - Chippewa Valley Family
About the Job
Center Director - Chippewa Valley Family YMCA
YMCA of Eau Claire Wisconsin
Eau Claire, WI
This position supports the work of the Y, a leading nonprofit, charitable organization committed to strengthening community through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. The Center Director at Chippewa Valley YMCA stewards the Y's cause, promoting and protecting the brand and reputation as a global, inclusive organization within the community. The Center Director oversees the operation of the Y and participates in volunteer and staff development, financial development, and collaboration with community stakeholders.
1 year experience leading others.
1. Maintains diverse advisory councils that actively support the Y's goals and strategic plans. Recruits, selects, and develops diverse volunteers for the advisory board. Clarifies and reinforces the division of roles and responsibilities between corporate board, management or advisory boards, staff, and general volunteers.
2. Builds bridges within the community so that all segments of society have access to the Y.
3. Effectively communicates community benefit and the Y's impact for all stakeholders (e.g., staff, volunteers, members, community leaders) develops positive working and collaborative relationships with other organizations, businesses, and governmental entities.
4. Manages the budgeting process so that resources are devoted to top priorities and strategic objectives. Ensures operating budgets meet or exceed targets.
5. Develops and directs high quality member engagement strategies and programs which support branch and association goals and strategies. Establishes plans for the expansion of programs and services, in harmony with overall YMCA objectives and the leadership team.
6. Directs the financial development activities of the branch.
7. Directs branch strategic planning efforts and develops the annual operating plan of the branch.
8. Oversees the hiring, training, development and supervision of staff.
9. Fosters a climate of innovation to develop member-focused programs which support the Y mission, goals, and strategies.
10. Ensures the safety and maintenance of high quality facilities, grounds, and equipment.
$50,000.00 - $60,000.00
How to Apply
Apply by Email
Resumes Accepted Until