Sr Copy Manager
About the Job
The Senior Copy Manager will report directly into our Senior Director, Copy, and will work with the marketing team, tech team and multiple business units to execute on advertising and marketing communication objectives for all of the Equinox businesses and brands in both the print, digital and social media space.
- A strong conceptual understanding of copy - able to work closely with Art Director and Designer partners to collaboratively solve marketing challenges.
- Ability to drive thinking from a copy-first point of view.
- Ability to understand and execute against marketing briefs, delivering on-point copy that is truly aligned to the spirit of the brand voice.
- Be a brand voice advocate and leader, helping edit, guide and inspire others in the business when it comes to the details of the brand voice.
- Ability to craft exceptional copy for all channels with a focus on headlines, short form, call to action and promotions
- Ability to take, absorb and action feedback from multiple partners and leaders across the business.
- Deep knowledge and comfort in writing for social and digitally-driven CRM channels, including app, email and SMS
- 7+ years professional writing experience in print, TV and/or online
- Ability to write exceptionally compelling and persuasive copy; agency experience a plus
- Receptive to feedback and able to meet manage requests/objectives while staying true to creative voice and direction
- Strong proofreading, editing and fact-checking skills with accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to juggle multiple on-going projects simultaneously at various stages of the creative process
- Motivated, proactive, self-starter with positive attitude and ability to easily adapt to changing priorities and directions
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to effectively collaborate with all management levels
- Bachelor's degree in English, Communications, Journalism or a related field
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Cafe' services and Shop items
NOTE: This Job Description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.