Specialist, Retail & Events
About the Job
At PUMA, we are in constant pursuit of faster. That extends beyond our support of the fastest athletes in the world. We also work to be fast in how we adapt to and connect with the constantly changing world around us. Through innovative design, iconic footwear and apparel, and authentic partnerships, we aim to always push what's next in both sport and culture.
That hustler's spirit can be felt across PUMA categories, partnerships, offices, and countries. And we are always in search of talent that can help us set the pace at which sport and culture collide, as well as finding better ways to connect and collaborate with our communities.
PUMA supports over 13,000 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and Dobotex, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
- Coordinate and manage the planning and execution of key events including but not limited to PGA Show, Sales Meeting, Media Launch Events, Tournament Activations, etc.
- Work with sales reps and accounts to ensure that in-store and online brand assets are updated regularly and represent current brand marketing initiatives
- Manage the development of product catalogs for both PUMA and COBRA. This includes all functions including copy, photography, layout and ultimate delivery all while ensuring content is valid, current and accurate.
- Manage the creation of marketing collateral, including product brochures, sell sheets, etc.
- Collaborate with key account reps to identify needs and help to implement strategic marketing campaigns for national accounts (in-store, online, and event support)
- Assist in the development, execution and inventory management of COBRA and PUMA Point of Sale programs
- Assist the COBRA and PUMA Golf Marketing Managers in rolling out campaign assets to retailers and sales reps
- Organize and manage history archives, image database and other brand materials
- Support Marketing Manager, Retail & Events to ensure that in-store and online brand assets are updated regularly and represent current brand marketing initiatives
- Additional tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications and/or Marketing
- At least 3 years of event experience
- 1-2 years of brand, product or retail marketing experience a plus
- Familiarity with golf and sport industries preferred
- Strategic and creative thinker who is outgoing
- Excellent writing and organization skills a must
- Proven ability to work independently and multi-task
- Must be detail oriented, resourceful, self-motivated and proactive
- Ability to travel domestic 15-20%
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
PUMA is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of PUMA to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, gender, physical or mental disability, veteran-status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.For additional information, please contact: email@example.com