Sr Launch Analyst
About the Job
The Nike, Inc. Supply Chain team is the engine that propels product around the world. Supply Chain experts ensure that every year, almost a billion units of footwear, apparel and equipment arrive at the right place, at the right time. To ensure this complex job goes off without a hitch, Supply Chain teams work with a network of more than 50 distribution centers, thousands of accountants, and more than 100,000 retail stores worldwide - making the impossible happen every single day.
As our Launch Sr. Analyst for North America Marketplace Operations, you will lead the execution of cross functional processes related to bringing Nike's most important products to market. This includes driving the reporting and analysis used to track the flow of Launch & Release product through the Supply Chain, managing key dates and gates related to execution, communicating to Category and leadership stakeholders, all to enable a successful representation of Nike Launch & Release products at retail.
As a primary contact for North America Launch & Release execution, you will maintain a high level of collaboration with partners in Marketplace Operations, DC Operations, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, S&OP, Category Sales Operations, Inbound Deliver and Merchandising. You'll seek ways to improve and streamline information flow amongst our internal partners, while developing greater process efficiencies. You will also represent the Launch Operations team and North America Marketplace Operations in various organizational and Supply Chain projects.
- Root cause analysis and problem solving
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Analysis using Excel, Tableau, Cognos or other advanced analytics tools
- Story telling
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Strong relationship building; ability to work across a variety of diverse stakeholders
- Project management
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Operations, Communications or related field
- Minimum of 5 years directly relevant work experience in Customer Service, Sales or Operations
- An additional 2 years of experience is required in lieu of degree.
- Strong understanding of Nike systems including Cognos and SAP.
- Ability to analyze data, articulate opportunities and communicate clearly to varying audiences.
- Analytical thinker; proven ability to synthesize complex data into simple and compelling arguments for change
- Strong quantitative (i.e. statistics, optimization, simulation), data visualization and communication skills
- Understanding of Supply Chain processes, including Order Management, Fulfillment, DC Ops and Logistics.
- Experience with large-scale, cross-functional projects preferred.
- Understanding of LEAN processes.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Presentation and relationship management skills.