Global Membership Digital Operations Mgr
About the Job
Nike, Inc. Retail Corporate is the backbone to stores around the world. A global network of teams - Finance, Human Resources, Talent Development, Marketing, Merchandising, Real Estate and Strategic Planning - direct the daily operations of Nike.com and the hundreds of Nike Stores and Nike Factory Stores. Retail Corporate teams share the same passion and energy for the brand as their in-store teammates, and it shows: Retail continues to be one of Nike's top areas of growth.
As our Global Membership Ops Manager, you will provide support to the Global Membership business by creating and delivering best practices across the people, processes and tools that support the program.
With an understanding of both the Membership vision and operational capabilities, you will champion requirements for tools and processes in the Membership space. You will provide direction to Geo Operations teams thru the maintenance and distribution of playbooks and operating procedures and support operational execution of Membership offers across functions.
Representation of the Global Operations team in Membership, Product or Release command centers may be required to ensure successful execution. Off hours work may be required to meet the needs of Geo partners or fulfill event specific requirements.
As a member of the Global Membership Operations team, you will be part of a Center of Excellence for Membership platforms including Nike.com, Nike App, SNKRS and Nike retail helping to create, maintain and enforce best practices.
To maintain alignment with the Membership business, you will partner closely with the Member Services team and dotted line report to the Enablement leader.
- Bachelor's degree or Equivalent with additional work experience
- Minimum 5 years Operational and/ or Project Management or related experience
- Ability to lead a team on multiple projects
- Ability to work under extremely tight disciplined timelines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lead across geographies, implement new processes and provide training for the relevant teams
- Ability to partner with Directors, Sr. Directors and VP's across Nike
- Nike product knowledge is highly preferred
- Ability to work outside of standard office hours, including evenings, nights, weekends and some Holidays as required for this Global Team