Coordinator, Store Projects
About the Job
This is a fast-paced, highly interactive role where you will partner closely with the Store Projects team to drive and deliver on strategic and business goals. The Coordinator to this team will work across retail field leadership teams to ensure there is coordinated execution.This is a temporary role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage all calls, emails and internal/external interactions in a professional, confident manner.
- Manage complicated projects with shifting priorities
- Maintain and organize calendars.
- Assist in prioritizing each day with appropriate details/meetings/important tasks.
- Summarize meetings and communicate action items and provide recaps as needed.
- Coordinate domestic travel and complete expense reports.
- Respond to sensitive and highly confidential information with absolute discretion and tact.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external partners.
- Edit, write and distribute communication through communication vehicles
- Oversee and/or contribute to the message planning tool to manage flow and timing of messages to the field
- Manage document storage repository and support global regions with training as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong attention to detail
- Strong service mindset with the ability to provide a high level of service to internal and external customers
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently, prioritizing as required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe InDesign preferred
- Flexibility to manage competing priorities and shift focus as determined by changing needs of the business
- Ability to deal with ambiguous situations and act quickly and decisively
- Experience in project management
- Service mindset
- Possess confidence, poise and professionalism.
- Guided by business common sense and integrity
- Very strong communication skills is a must
- Exceptional multi-tasker. Excellent project and time management skills
- Demonstrated customer service skills
Strong Microsoft office skills are required: specifically Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree or 1-2 years of working experience in a professional setting