About the Job
About Electra Bicycle
Electra Bicycle Company is the leading lifestyle bicycle brand in the U.S., with more than 200 designs for those ready to outrun boring. The Southern California-based company boasts the most comfortable and beautiful bicycles on the market today, fueling their growth throughout Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America. Their signature collections - Townie ® , Townie ® Commute, Loft ™ , Amsterdam ® , Cruiser, Kids' bikes and Go! E-bikes - come in a variety of color palettes and playful personalities. While Electra is serious about making bikes, they aren't so serious about riding them, making them the official bike of nothing official.
For more information, visit www.electrabike.com and follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/ElectraBicycleCompany .
- Write and proofread content for digital assets: web editorial, emails, blogs, social media
- Collaborate with marketing, creative, sales and product teams
- Participate in creative brainstorming and promotion development
- Research market and industry trends
- Willing to accept criticism and feedback, and execute on it
- Major in journalism, creative writing, marketing, communications or closely related field
- Available to work part time; 10-20 hours
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of and experience with advertising, social media, public relations and integrated marketing
- Outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills
We are an E-Verify employer.
For more information, please click on the following links:
E-Verify Participation Poster: English / Spanish
E-Verify Right to Work Poster: English | Spanish