Sr Assoc, Daily Fantasy Sports Promotions
About the Job
We're reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
The Senior Associate will be a member of the Daily Fantasy Sports Promotions team. The ideal candidate will plan and execute online promotions across the business, as well as manage promotions targeted at high value players. This person must be a self-starter with strong project management and analytical skills.
What you'll do as a Senior Associate:
- Coordinate complex promotions and communicate with cross functional teams to support Daily Fantasy Sports business goals.
- Monitor and recap the performance of promotions for relevant stakeholders.
- Manage the creative requests for all complex promotions.
- Organize launch plans for releasing new products into the marketplace.
- Plan, build, and execute marketing campaigns across multiple channels for high value player promotions.
What skills you will use:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, or Analytical field.
- 2-4 years of experience in a related position.
- Ability to work flexible hours when needed.
- SQL & HTML skills preferred.
- CRM marketing or e-commerce marketing experience preferred.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we're great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech's most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We're proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We'll never discriminate against anyone's background or creed. If you're good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.