Intern, Customer Service
About the Job
At PUMA, we are in constant pursuit of faster. That extends beyond our support of the fastest athletes in the world. We also work to be fast in how we adapt to and connect with the constantly changing world around us. Through innovative design, iconic footwear and apparel, and authentic partnerships, we aim to always push what's next in both sport and culture.
That hustler's spirit can be felt across PUMA categories, partnerships, offices, and countries. And we are always in search of talent that can help us set the pace at which sport and culture collide, as well as finding better ways to connect and collaborate with our communities.
PUMA supports over 13,000 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and Dobotex, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
- Use PUMA databases to assist whole team with entering at once and future orders from wholesale field, soccer and value channel customers
- Assist Soccer CS Reps, Launch Coordinator and Marketing CS Rep with orders, reporting, updates
- Assist in ad hoc projects for the entire customer service team
- Must currently be enrolled in college/university, preferably seeking a degree in Business Administration, Management, or Supply Chain
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Very strong computer skills, especially MS Office Excel
- Creativity and ability to think out of the box
- Entrepreneurial spirit and energy
- Detail oriented, resourceful, self-motivated and proactive
- Proven ability to work independently and multi-task
- Team player
- Must be able to commute to Westford, MA
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
PUMA is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of PUMA to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, gender, physical or mental disability, veteran-status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.For additional information, please contact: email@example.com