RPA Coe Manager
About the Job
The Nike, Inc. Finance, Strategic Planning and Procurement teams play a key role in fueling the growth of Nike, Inc. Finance identifies opportunities and catalyzes action to drive value for every Nike shareholder. Strategic Planning helps write the future of the business by charting Nike's path forward. Nike Procurement maximizes the value of the company's investments in external resources and secures the best supplier relationships to drive business success. Across Nike's diverse geographies and businesses, the teams' unwavering commitment to excellence keeps the company one step ahead of the competition.
Nike's Global Controlling Operations (GCO) organization provides transactional support via a shared delivery model to stakeholders throughout the world. Our mission is to exceed the efficiency and accuracy expectations of our internal clients by leveraging our process execution and innovative technology expertise.
Innovative technology has led the GCO to deploy an in-house Robotics Process Automation Center of Excellence (RPA CoE). The RPA CoE is tasked with identifying automation opportunities throughout the broader Nike enterprise and implementing automation to drive efficiencies and increase scale in the organization. As we continue to support digitizing NIKE, we are looking for an experienced manager to lead the RPA CoE team. Critical to our success, this capability will enable us to deliver against key elements of our priorities.
The RPA CoE Manager will be multi-talented, specifically providing critical support in:
- Managing the end-to-end automation lifecycle, from validation of an opportunity to stabilization in the production environment
- Coordinating and communicating with stakeholders and leadership on the function's successes, challenges, and opportunities
- Supporting relationships with parties critical to the success of automation, from NIKE Tech to offshore production support
- Championing and enhancing our governance structures to provide automation in the most effective and risk optimal way
- Preferred - 7+ years relevant experience - which includes 3-5 years within accounting/controlling, 3-5 years of robotics/technology management, and 5+ years with a Fortune 500/multinational consumer products company.
- SAP experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to effectively communicate status, issues, and risks with leadership team.
- Strong technology background, specifically in relation to implementation lifecycles and production support.
- Robotics Process Automation (RPA) experience (strategy, deployment, and maintenance).
- MS Office and advanced Excel skills.
- Customer service and cross-functional interpersonal skills.
- Deep operational process subject matter and expertise.
- Consistent attention to detail.
- Process optimization background (LEAN, Six Sigma) preferred.