Expert Security Architecture Consultant
About the Job
Nike, Inc. Technology is responsible for making the world's largest sport brand run faster, smarter and more securely. From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications. Global Technology aggressively innovates solutions to drive growth while creating and implementing tools that help make everything else in the company possible.
As an Expert Security Architecture Consultant- Corporate Information Security, you will join a diverse team of technical experts in building a world-class security technical advisory and thought-leadership organization providing exceptional and practical, technical and logistical direction to its internal customers; enabling Nike to move and innovate rapidly while minimizing risks to the Brand. Our focus is in the areas of Security Architecture, Secure Development Lifecycle Management, Application Security (WWW and Mobile), Cloud Security, Risk and Compliance, and Business to Business Security within Nike's Business Units. We work under a center-led business-partner model, and as such, strong communication, leadership and problem-solving skills are a must.
Contribute to the Business Information Security organization whose mission is:
- Provide critical input and guidance to ensure that Nike's Business is aligned appropriately with Corporate Information Security when considering key priorities such as business requirements, industry threat landscape, and risk appetite of Nike, Inc.
- Work closely with Nike Business end-to-end in releasing secure and compliant infrastructure, applications and experiences at the speed of business.
- Partner with business and technology to provide expert security guidance into design and implementation of Nike's Business capabilities.
- Expert in privacy and regulatory initiatives, such as GDPR, PCI, SOX, etc.
- Expert in several security domains such as, but not limited to Application Security, Network Security, Mobile Security, Identity Services, & Risk Management.
- Expert in Cloud technologies (IaaS, SaaS, and PaaS) and implementations, including delivery models.
- Strong technical knowledge and confidence in communicating with both highly technical audiences and non-highly technical audiences.
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills and an ability to communicate across all areas and levels of the business and to comprehend complex business initiatives.
- Proven ability to pull a diverse group of individuals with different goals together and facilitate productive discussions driving towards results.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; proven experience in identifying solutions for complex problems.
- Motivated self-starter who is has a track record of taking ownership of information security challenges and driving them to resolution.
- Proven ability to work within highly matrixed organization to influence and drive results.
- Proven ability to communicate and influence security service catalogs, technologies, capabilities, and strategic roadmap and priorities.