Guest Services Attendant
About the Job
Terravita Golf Club in Scottsdale, AZ is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of seasonal full-time- part-time Guest Service Attendant. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service
Key Responsibilities of the Guest Services Attendant:
• Assists with the overall upkeep of the clubhouse, cart storage area and parking lot.
• Assists in the setup and execution of golf tournaments and outings.
• Provides sincere and courteous service to all guests with items such as bag handling and club cleaning.
• Maintains the cart staging area in a neat and orderly fashion, including the podium and bag drop area.
• Maintains the cart storage area and cart wash down area in a neat, clean and orderly condition.
• Prepares golf carts for play following the standards of Troon Golf.
• Assists in educating players regarding course policy, current cart policy, speed of play and so forth.
• Assists players by changing their golf spikes, if needed.
• Performs range maintenance such as: presenting practice facility with practice balls, bag stands, den caddies and/or ball pyramids, and maintains ball inventory over the course of the day.
• Directs start of play when necessary.
• Maintains accurate records of golfers renting clubs.
• Services the customer who is renting golf clubs and cleans rental clubs upon return.
• Assists with food and beverage activities.
• Cleans golfers' clubs upon completion of play.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
• Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications of the Guest Services Attendant:
• One month related experience or training.
• Regular and reliable attendance.