About the Job
Are you are seeking an opportunity to surround yourself with a team that fosters individual growth and career advancement in a highly collaborative environment? If so, Troon Corporate Headquarters located in Scottsdale, AZ could be the right career move for you. We are excited to announce a current Shared Accountant opening to join our Managed Properties Team. Our team is responsible for providing exceptional accounting oversight to many clients in our portfolio. This position would be ideal for someone who is eager to get their foot in the door with a thriving company while also strengthening their existing accounting skillset.
Key Responsibilities of the Shared Accountant:
• Processes full cycle month end close for 4-5 clubs (close cycle lasts from Day 1-Day 20).
• Provides very heavy emphasis on monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
• Performs daily cash reconciliations.
• Processes sales & property tax filing and reporting.
• Assists in the internal audit function.
• Builds relationships with the clubs you are assigned to.
Minimum Qualifications for the Shared Accountant:
• Bachelors' degree in Accounting or Finance.
• 1-3 years of related experience.
• Intermediate to high level knowledge & practical application of Microsoft Excel and other Office products.
• Jonas Club Management experience a plus.
• Travel requirements 10%.