Tennis Shop Attendant
About the Job
The Phoenician Athletic Club in Scottsdale AZ is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Tennis Pro-shop Attendant. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service to the clubs managed by Troon.
Key Responsibilities of the Tennis Shop Attendant:
• Performs opening or closing procedures for the shop or store
• Schedules and assigns court times.
• Books lessons and clinics for Members and guests.
• Assists Members and guests on the telephone and at the tennis Pro Shop desk.
• Adjusts court sheets due to rain delays and other unforeseen conflicts, as needed.
• Offers superior customer service while selling merchandise and assisting management in merchandising, inventory control, court reservations, and special events preparation.
Minimum Qualifications for the Tennis Shop Attendant:
• High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/ or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must have knowledge of Tennis and related verbiage
• Demonstrates desire to work in Customer Service.
• Flexible schedule during events/tournaments.
• Some computer skills preferred.