Jr 3D Production Artist
About the Job
The future of prototyping is in 3D visualization, and New Balance is stepping up its game. We're looking for 3D modelers and visual effects designers with a passion for bringing new footwear design to life. With a world-class team around you, you'll use Modo to create 100% photo-real virtual samples of our future footwear lines. You should be a 3D guru with an exhaustive eye for detail - someone patient enough to experiment and revise until your concept is a reality.
- Create CG Shoes from concept art provided by Designers
- Complete qualityworkon time andto specification
- Create custom meshes, materials, lighting rigs, and assemblies for the New Balance Preset Library
- Assist3DProductionManager in training Designers
- Associate's degree and 1+ years of3Dmodeling and rendering experience with high- and low-resolution modeling skills
- UV and Texturing skills with the ability to light and render imagery for product visualization
- Proficiency with the latest versions of Modo, Photoshop, and Illustrator; traditional art skills are a plus
- Solid understanding of most CG techniques and technologies
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with Design team
- Willingness to integrate constructive feedback and adapt to rapid iterations
Our products are only as good as the people we hire, so we make sure to hire the best and treat them accordingly. In addition to a comprehensive traditional benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k, etc.) we proudly offer a slate of more nontraditional perks - opportunities like on/offsite seminars, customized team building sessions, tuition reimbursement, and various mentorship programs - that encourage our associates to grow personally as they develop professionally. You'll also enjoy a flexible work schedule, gym discounts, fitness reimbursements, and volunteer opportunities, because work-life balance is more than just a buzzword - it's part of our culture.
Learn more about our company benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
New Balance provides equal opportunities for all current and prospective associates and takes affirmative action to ensure that employment, training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other terms, conditions and privileges of employment are provided without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, handicap, genetic information and/or status as an Armed Forces service medal veteran, recently separated veteran, qualified disabled veteran or other protected veteran.