Human Resource Coordinator
About the Job
Nike, Inc.'s uncompromising focus on human potential extends to its workforce. Nike Human Resources teams help attract, retain, and reward the world's most innovative people by creating programs to help them thrive. They accelerate company growth as stewards of culture, organizational effectiveness, talent and change. The global Human Resources community includes experts in talent planning, talent acquisition, talent development, compensation and benefits, employee relations and more. Together, they develop a motivated, diverse and engaged global team.
As the HR Coordinator for Air MI, you will be supporting the HR business facing teams with HR programs, policies, processes and initiatives. This includes data consolidation, data analysis and reporting, insights delivery, and creation of materials (communication tools, project plans, etc.) used to support larger HR initiatives and decision making.
You will also be assisting with HR projects that run across the facilities. You'll get to partner with business leaders and our HR teams to deliver our Team & Talent initiatives in support of our business objectives.
- Be a proactive thought partner with HRBP, HR Managers, HR COE's, Finance, and Global HR partners. Always with an eye for detail and attending meetings to ensure real-time feedback and ideas, and ensuring updates are agreements are captured.
- Create documents and provide reporting/analysis.
- Update materials and systems to capture position and org changes.
- Provide project and process coordination for a variety of HR programs and activities.
- Generate ad hoc reports and dashboard analytics on behalf of Air MI.
- Manage the shared site for team members.
- Develop, maintain and continuously improve reporting processes for the HR Community ensuring sustainability and efficiency.
- Understand and reconcile gaps, overlaps, and apparent contradictions among and within reports and reporting tools.
- Partner with Business Leaders, HR Business Partners and HR Managers; proactively generating workforce analytics as necessary.
- Working with 3rd party vendors to coordinate work and administratively manage expenses.
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Business or related field
- Two years of relevant work experience. An additional two years of experience in lieu of a degree
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Knowledge and understanding of HR processes, policies, systems and platforms preferred
- Intermediate to Advanced working knowledge of personal computers (PC & Mac), including
- MS Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel & Visio
- Strong organizational/planning skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- High attention to detail
- Experience handling sensitive and highly confidential material
- Confidentiality, discretion and good decision making are required
- High tolerance for ambiguity
- Action oriented