Global Compensation Program Mgr
About the Job
Nike, Inc.'s uncompromising focus on human potential extends to its workforce. Nike Human Resources teams help attract, retain, and reward the world's most innovative people by creating programs to help them thrive. They accelerate company growth as stewards of culture, organizational effectiveness, talent and change. The global Human Resources community includes experts in talent planning, talent acquisition, talent development, compensation and benefits, employee relations and more. Together, they develop a motivated, diverse and engaged global team.
We are seeking a Global Compensation Program Mgr to join the Nike Total Rewards team based in Beaverton, Oregon. This position reports to the Director, Compensation and Market Insights and will be responsible for the success of assigned global compensation programs.
- Ensure the success of our Total Rewards programs through analysis and insights of programs, employees, and market trends.
- Provide project management and cost impact assessment for potential program changes, building flexible models and user-friendly documentation and tools to aid in decision making.
- Lead the analysis of complex global compensation projects including salary range development, compensation/focal planning, and pay equity analysis.
- Partner with a diverse group of global stakeholders to assess needs and build capability in managing global compensation activities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 5-8 years of increasing responsibility and experience in global compensation
- Goal-oriented with ability to prioritize on a consistent basis in an evolving work environment
- Very strong Excel skills, including pivot tables and financial modeling
- International compensation experience with an understanding of geographic nuance in market data and philosophical differences
- Project management
- Story-telling, influence, and advocacy - exceptional verbal and written presentation skills, including ability to prepare materials for audiences at all levels of the organization
- Growth Mindset
- Highly adaptable to change