Technology Intern - Summer 2019 (Product Mgr)
About the Job
We are looking for a self-motivated and innovative Product Manager to join our growing team and help us continue to push the envelope with our products. About the job: We have multiple hands-on internship opportunities across within the Data, E-commerce and Brand teams. You will be responsible for developing a product growth strategy including a comprehensive analysis of customers, competitive landscape, product opportunities, and technical challenges. Additionally, you will be embedded with the day-to-day activities of the team and responsible for taking features from concept to market working closely with engineering and business. Responsibilities: The primary role of a Product Manager at Fanatics is to build products on behalf of customers.
- Identify and quantify commerce opportunities for new features for Fanatics that will drive revenue.
- Have the ability to present your logic with clarity and confidence
- Partner with a cross-functional team to create new offerings and features including Marketing, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Support.
- Facilitate requirements gathering and collaborate with design/development teams to document and prioritize features, experiments, and user stories
- Pursuing an MBA or Masters in either Computer Science or a related field
- Able to complete a 10-12 week internship beginning in May or June 2019
- Superior communication and analytical skills, including strong ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems and work well with cross functional teams.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Someone who has a dee