About the Job
Equinox is seeking an Analyst with strong numerical and communication skills to support the Business Analytics Team, playing an essential role in prospect, sales, member and revenue analytics. You will enjoy working on a ground-breaking team in the fitness industry with rich data sets, a robust analytics capability within a growing and innovative brand, and turning your insights into actionable business strategy. We are seeking candidates with a minimum of 2-3 years of experience and who can start full time in the next month.
The Business Analytics team works cross functionally to align business goals and discover opportunities using strong analytics and data insights. The role reports into our Director of Analytics and sits at our headquarters in Flatiron. If interested and qualified, please apply directly to the role online to ensure your resume is reviewed.
- Prepare and distribute reports on a recurring basis
- Gather, analyze, and interpret data to support business strategy by providing actionable recommendations
- Provide general analytical support to the Business Analytics Team
- Prepare presentations to the Board, Executive Team and other internal committees
- Collaborate with business partners across Marketing, Sales, Technology, Ancillary teams
- Various other projects / tasks as they arise
- Strong analytical skills, plus ability to develop and clearly articulate insights from large, complex datasets
- 2-3 years of experience
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work independently
- Ability to multi-task and work simultaneously with different Managers, as well as different parts of the business
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Knowledge of programming languages a plus (eg: SQL, SAS)
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary and benefits
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Cafe' services and Shop items
This Job Description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States