Sr Manager, Social Media - Hotels
About the Job
The Senior Manager, Social Media, reporting directly into the VP of Marketing, will lead Equinox's social media, strategy, content and audience to increase engagement, grow brand awareness and strengthen affinity across all platforms.
The ideal candidate will be a strategic social media expert with a proven track record of driving performance and inspiring brand love. The role is charged with leading the strategy, ideation and execution of Equinox's social content. The right candidate will be "social first' in their thinking, understanding that brands must engage their own audiences effectively before they can scale brand storytelling.
- Design and continuously evolve a social media strategy that grows Equinox's brand affinity, engagement, reach, audience and, as a result, conversion. Imagine a strategy that is global in its reach but local in its execution.
- Set the social strategy execution for all Equinox campaigns, evergreen content and projects
- Be a social media advocate working cross functionally with Equinox teams, ensuring social is thoughtfully factored into partnerships, experiences and campaigns.
- Partner closely with other members to guide the holistic social media social strategy and impact paid performance. Measure and report on performance.
- Lead the analysis of Equinox's qualitative and quantitative social data - identify and implement software tools, review target audience performance and strategize new targeting tactics, recommend content optimizations across the marketing organization.
- Stay on top of and report on all developments in the digital landscape to be able to provide a POV on how to best incorporate them into our current strategy when relevant.
- Serve as an integral part of Equinox's marketing team and collaborate closely with other business peers to participate in, and actively contribute to, organizational strategic planning and major initiatives.
- Assist with content creation on hotel brand blog
- 5-8+ years of experience in developing social media marketing communication strategies
- Ability to navigate the creative and analytical sides of social media
- Experience identifying meaningful, actionable insights within past successful social media campaigns
- Professional understanding of social media platforms, including their respective strengths and demographics (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.)
- Impeccable writing skills
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Cafe' services and Shop items
This Job Description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.