CRM - Analytics Manager
Equinox New York, NY
About the Job
The Analytics Manager, CRM will report into the Director, CRM, supporting global brand communications initiatives.
- Evaluate performance of Equinox's digital properties, through strong knowledge of data analysis, digital/social measurement & optimization best practices
- Generate data-driven insights and optimization opportunities that lead to revenue growth & cost savings for the business
- Translate complex findings into actionable recommendations and insights for all key stakeholders; build consensus & solicit buy-in to recommended changes
- Analyze impact of integrated digital & social campaigns on Equinox lead generation and new member conversion.
- Oversee data collection across multiple sources; consolidate data inputs from all web analytics sources to create a comprehensive measurement reports for key stakeholders
- Implement "test & learn" programs for digital channels including testing roadmap, test set-up, and results interpretation
- Collaborate with internal and agency partners on tagging & measurement strategies and implementation, campaign optimization, and reporting (search, display, social, mobile, video, offline)
- Bring forward creative measurement best practices across all stages of the funnel to impact business results
- Leverage paid media/analyses to influence on-site experience and creative development
- Own all Equinox app analytics, creating clear benchmarks and identifying key content as well as insights to recommend implementation next steps to stake-holders
- Lead analytical assessments of app and web performance, isolating key drivers of performance - ultimately helping to refine the creative strategy
- Create measurement framework for lifecycle analytics by leveraging DMP segments within Adobe Analytics to understand website user flow
- 4+ years of digital media or platform analytics experience, preferably in consumer products and developing premium brand. Open to brand or agency experience.
- Experience or strong working knowledge with the following platforms a plus: Braze, Sitecore, Salesforce, Adobe Target and Omniture
- 2+ years working with digital analytics platforms: Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Adobe Omniture (preferred)
- Strong working knowledge of relational databases and SQL language
- Desire to innovate and build out content analytics practice for the organization; openness to exploring new research opportunities and methodologies to develop robust deliverables
- Strong ability to synthesize and interpret data from both an analytical as well as business perspective to produce deliverables that are linked to actionable business insights and recommendations
- Flexible communication style to collaborate with multiple stakeholders from varying backgrounds. Able to effectively translate and present analytics data to business users at the Manager / Director / VP level.
- BA required
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Cafe' services and Shop items
This Job Description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.