Equinox New York, NY
About the Job
The CRM Director, will report into the Senior Director, Audience Acquisition and Engagement, supporting global and local brand communications initiatives.
- Develop and build large scale CRM programs seeded in the consumer/member lifecycle across a variety of organizational business strategies and goals
- Proven experience with audience segmentation, outlining customer journey's and omnichannel activation
- Work cross-functionally, partnering with Sales, Operations and Marketing teams to develop thoughtful, innovative strategies that drive retention, long-term customer value and acquire new customers
- Comfort in partnering with the tech team to sell-in new, imperative technologies and build upon the existing tech stack
- Strong ability to strategize and pull together disparate pieces of information
- Mentor and develop a senior content strategist to develop the right processes and plans around the various work streams
- Define program KPIs, working with the team to manage performance and reporting, ultimately using the data and insights to refine the CRM plans
- 9+ years of experience with omnichannel marketing, open to brand or agency experience, specifically shopper marketing agency experience.
- Experience in online CRM and Campaign Management tools and any other personalized digital tools
- Experience and proven examples developing programs and driving ROI
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage, implement and analyze a wide range of initiatives in a fast-paced environment
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to disseminate ideas and finding to varying groups/levels of stakeholders
- Creative, analytical and thoughtful thinker - open to testing new ideas and work towards validating results
- Strong interest in using data to derive insights to build a strategy that ultimately solves a business problem
- Proven ability to manage external suppliers and partners and ensure top value and performance for organization
- BA required
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Cafe' services and Shop items
This Job Description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.