Head of Game Operations - Administration
About the Job
The Head of Game Operations Administration will support Football Operations game and event duties as assigned by department, including travel to NFL games (preseason, regular season and playoffs, International Series, Pro Bowl and Super Bowl), NFL combines and other development programs, college All Star games, NFL Draft, and in-season and off-season meetings.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work in Game Ops Gameday Central to monitor all games and advise senior staff of issues that arise in those games.
- Provide post-game reporting of issues relating to Game Operations and other areas of Football Operations. Coordinate topics for weekly meetings to review game operations issues.
- Review GMS reports from all stakeholders and assign action items to appropriate departments.
- Monitor stadium preparations for all team and NFL needs in regard to field, coach's booths, video locations, locker rooms and weather and advise Game Ops staff on all matters
- Assist in the administration and enforcement of annual Game Operations manual and all policy documents and reports related to Game Operations to clubs, coaches, general manager, directors of field operations, stadium operations, equipment managers, and all appropriate stakeholders.
- Review stadium game entertainment elements for weekly compliance enforcement
- Coordinate weekly operation and administration of department's game day programs (IVRS, ATC spotters, Still Photo technicians, Game credentials)
- Responsible for administration of Football Operations game day personnel.
- Manage department weekly travel sheet
- Maintain team personnel rosters for GMS site
- Assist in credentialing process for internal and external staff for regular season and all League-run events.
- Very strong writing skills
- Very strong computer skills including: Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, good time management and organizational skills
- Strong communication, team building, and interpersonal skills
- Experience in the sports or entertainment industry is preferred
- Must be able to achieve results in a large, complex organization
- Highly developed verbal, written, and analytical skills are necessary
- Self-motivated and the able to perform with minimal supervision.
- Organizational skills, detail-oriented.
- Ability to translate a high-level direction into practical projects and drive their completion with minimal supervision.
- Travel requirement - 80%