About the Job
At the NBA, we're passionate about growing and celebrating the game of basketball. Through the intensity of the game and the amazing athletic skill of our players, we deliver excitement to hundreds of millions of fans around the world.
As a global sports and media business, the NBA is so much more. While Basketball Operations runs the league's on-court activities, other departments manage relationships with television and digital media partners, develop marketing partnerships with some of the world's most recognizable companies, oversee the licensing of NBA merchandise, and handle a wide range of responsibilities that drive the NBA's success.
This position is responsible for managing the day-to-day process of creative development and production of marketing assets for the NBA. This process covers project initiation, creative concepting, production, organizing files, meeting deadlines, managing budgets, tracking metrics, and post-campaign reporting.
- Support creation and delivery of digital and traditional advertising assets for all media inventory.
- Focus on the NBA's digital first content strategy by managing asset development and delivery with creative and media agencies.
- Liaise with internal and external partners on marketing projects by overseeing day-to-day relationships with creative agencies (including our Hispanic agency) and internal creative services.
- Assist in the creative campaign development and lead the execution process, which includes managing timelines, production prep, brand reviews and approvals.
- Manage payment and budget tracking for specific projects.
- Work closely with the NBA's Social Media team to plan and align creative with brand messages.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Deep understanding of the digital and social media landscape.
- Ability to work within demanding timeframes and within a fast-paced environment.
- Skilled at managing and organizing multiple projects and priorities with strong attention to detail and organization abilities.
- Experience working with creative agencies and a variety of production processes.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to build relationships with internal groups and external partners.
- Independent, self-motivated and creative.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
A minimum of 3-5+ years of experience with an advertising agency or working with an advertising agency on the client side.
We Consider Applicants For All Positions On The Basis Of Merit, Qualifications And Business Needs, And Without Regard To Race, Color, National Origin, Religion, Sex, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Alienage Or Citizenship Status, Ancestry, Marital Status, Creed, Genetic Predisposition Or Carrier Status, Sexual Orientation, Veteran Status, Familial Status, Status As A Victim Of Domestic Violence Or Any Other Status Or Characteristic Protected By Applicable Federal, State, Or Local Law.
Nearest Major Market: Manhattan
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City
Job Segment: Advertising, Content Strategy, Marketing